Friday, December 11, 2015

Favorite Lotion: Jergens Green Tea

One of my favourite scents: Green Tea


This time of the year, Jergens has produced a new product that allows moisturizer to be applied on wet skin. The new formula will blend with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture. I did an experiment and tested it for 2 week's time after every wash. My skin feels smoother when compared to using the regular lotion (after drying my skin off). 

Jergens has produced 2 new scents for this line of moisturizer. They come in green tea oil & coconut oil selections. I've chosen the green tea oil as my go-to flavour. Its not a particularly strong smell once applied to skin, which is ideal. This allows you to apply perfume without the concern of overpowering the smell. The texture itself is not a thick mixture, making it easy to blend in with the water and thus absorbs into skin quickly. 

Its a good value for the size, lasting for the whole winter. Have you gotten yours yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment