Friday, October 30, 2015

NYX Fall Collection

From top left to bottom right: Highlight & Contour Stick, NYX Color Correcting Concealer, NYX Lip Top Coat V'amped Up!, NYX High Voltage Lipstick, Eye Shadow Base, and NYX Prismatic Eye Shadow.
NYX has been one of my favorite drugstore brands because they have new products almost every season! This fall, they focus on highlighting/concealing aspects. This is a little different than last year when they had the eye shadow palette with natural colors (ie. brown, black). 

My favorite in this collection is the High Voltage Lipstick. The bright, nourishing lipstick doesn't dry out my lips. In addition, the color just transfer enough to things such as cups. So its a cute little lip mark when you drink coffee <3

The eye shadow base is my second favorite because I have a fairly oily eye lids. 

Each summer my discoloration gets worse as I spend 2-3 days a week in the bright sun playing volleyball. I will be showing a before and after photo when I use the wonderstick & concealer for my halloween makeup. Stay tuned for update! 



No comments:

Post a Comment