Friday, March 6, 2015

2015 Spring Drugstore Beauty Haul

Endless amount of work has gotten me in the shopping mode last Friday.
Retail therapy put to work. So I went with my mom (best friend) to Shoppers Drug Mart. 

After seeing my co-worker with some amazing blonde highlights, I figure my ombre needs a touchup. Another reason came about two months back when I bought Physician's Formula Eye Liner trio. I got the Gold/Silver/Black combination for everyday wear. But somehow misplaced the black one after using it for 2 consecutive weeks.  It had an easy application and the lines came out natural looking, pretty much fell heads over heels with them! 


From left to right:
Revlon- Transforming Effects (725 Cosmic Flakies)
Maybelline NY- Master Conceal by FACESTUDIO (30 Light/Medium)
L'OREAL- Lineur Intense (630 Earthen Rock Brown)
Physicians Formula- Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio (Nude)

Not really a fan of Maybelline, but thought I should give their concealer a try and see how this compares to Vasanti & NARS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment