Monday, December 1, 2014

First Sephora VIB Haul



Fall has been a busy month!
I made a routine of getting out and about on the weekends to events around town. Best of all, there is always something going on. Check out www.districtlocal.com for events near you.

Back to my favorite topic: beauty! This is my first VIB Sephora Haul! Personally I am not a frequent shopper at Sephora for a couple of reasons. I don't live close by to one, and my budget can't sustain going there every week. Thus having a friend who's a beautyholic is a blessing. She is a VIB holder with good insight about makeup & skincare. She invited me to join her for VIB shopping event a few weeks back. With 20% off everything, you can expect a large line of female shoppers being photographed by countless amount of passerby in the mall. Creepers aside, it was a great event for those thinking of getting into the makeup routine! Mine wasn't so much on makeup, but more on skincare. I wanted to try Sephora's Mattifying Moisturizers, and L'Occitane Hand Cream. Also needed a concealer for my undereyes for work as my current Avanti one is almost done. So I got those along with my favorite Shiseido Pureness Balancing Softener!

Needless to say, I was a little disappointed about Sephora's moisturizers because they made my face more glossy than usual within a few hours. It didn't last 8 hours, as promised on the packaging.

What did you buy at the VIB event?








2 comments:

  1. Mmm... I love he L'Occitane hand creams! (sorry about all the commenting on your posts right now, I'm currently catching up on my blogs :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Are they very moisturizing? I might need it with the summer coming soon. I am still finishing my Crabtree & Evelyn bottle.
      No worries, can't wait to get more posts in this year! :D

      Delete