Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My favorite mask brand


As I was strolling London Drugs while waiting for my friend on Canada Day, I spotted a number of skincare products on sale. The one that caught my eye were colorful tubes of masks. It has been a year since I last bought my first freeman mask. I always look forward to peeling off and it made the skincare routine much more entertaining. The irresistible part was Buy 1 Get 1 Free! So I picked up two new types of masks: the Brightening & Polishing mask tubes.

The Facial Brightening Mask helps hydrate and brighten the skin. Formulated with Vitamin C, the product helps to control dark spots, firm, and lighten skin. When you squeeze the tube, it has natural golden grain within the jelly-like substance. After applying onto the skin for 5-10 minutes, extra products are rinsed off. The skin truly feels more smooth and soft.

The Facial Polishing Masks contains Charcoal & Black Sugar as the main ingredients. It helps to purify mask and smooth exfoliant. Charcoal takes the oil and impurities from the skin while black sugar acts to exfoliate dead/dull skin cells.

The recommended use for both products are twice a week OR as often as needed. I only used the brightening mask so far, but will update on the polishing mask for next week. The brightening mask is clear so your significant other won't be startled when you put it on. Definitely worth buying :)

Note: This was bought using my own money, in no way affiliated with any company. This is written with personal insights and were not altered in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment