After doing some research online, I found a pencil sharpener from Sephora with good reviews. House brands are known for their high quality as they compete with designer brands. A common saying is that "prestige" brands have better quality because they stand at a higher-price range. However, to my knowledge, a portion of their profit goes back to marketing. This means exposing their brand more to gain more market share.
Business school aside, a $3 pencil sharpener is worth the risk for trying it out. Sephora has a number of different types of pencil sharpeners: duo-pack for big and small, and mine which comes with dual protective covering. The one I purchased came with a plastic covering, ensuring its new.
- protective shell: good for storing in makeup bags
- sharp: can use with waxy type eyeliner
- square-shaped: can fit into spaces easily
- only one color available
- storage with multiple can take up more space
- plastic shell will break after removing residue with prolong use
Note: This was bought using my own money, in no way affiliated with any company. This is written with personal insights and were not altered in any way.