Monday, May 26, 2014

Secret Santa, you are too AWESOME!

Like many of you, I am super happy when I see the mail carrier come to my house. One, someone from afar was thinking of you and sent you their thoughts. Two, they took the time to pick out and ship it to you. 

Today was this kind of day.

My Make Up Exchange
Ms. reddit santa had a few problems, went through a few bumps to send me the gift. The determination she had is greatly appreciated! I knew if it were me, I'll probably give up halfway. (bad habit) After the company SEPHORA screwed up my address a couple of times, my secret santa took it into her own hands and entered the label herself. (AWESOME)

I cannot express how much I am thankful to be matched with Penny. It is the sweetest gift possible. Most of my makeup products are from the drugstore because its two blocks away from my house. Plus I like to see the physical product before purchase, so I prefer to visit a store and take my time. Ok, so here's a few things in a nutshell:

 


- Urban Decay: Naked Basics Palette
- Bobbi Brown: Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Caviar Ink
- Urban Decay: de-slick Makeup Setting Spray
- Classic Precision Liner Brush #92

Samples (love them!!!)
- Benefit: They're REAL mascara
-Make-up For Ever HD Pressed Powder
-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette 
-Tory Burch Fragrance
-Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
-Katy Perry Killer Queen Fragrance

I look forward to trying them out!! 

Tie Exchange

Package the size of my pillow.

Novelty Tie!


I was BEYOND surprised when I received the package in the mail. It was the size of my PILLOW! Super shocked to see what's inside. For all I know, someone could be pulling a prank on me. But the novelty tie is very comical and adorable! Its a pixelated tie. Perfect for some crazy costume party! Oh, and also for fun tie fridays :)

I am also on Reddit and /r/asianbeauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment