Saturday, December 14, 2013

My FIRST Online Black Friday Haul



Last year's black Friday didn't involve too much online deals.
This year, it was very different…..
There were deals everywhere, my mailbox was filled with discounts and sales that different companies were offering.
The one store I hardly go to buy things, was a place which ended up with 2 transactions orders on Black Friday AND Cyber Monday.

Free shipping usually triggers shopping online, don't you think?
My first package which involved a few promotions they had:
-$25 goodie bag (value $110) with $50+ purchase
-Free shipping over $75
-10% off for love your body membership
-3 for $30, and each additional product at $10 each
BEST DEAL I've seen on the body shop website thus far! (Mind you I've only started my membership 2 years back…)
With my new co-op position, the bags under my eyes are getting worse with less sleep and more computer work.

So I got a number of things for the "Windows to the soul", first are the POMEGRANATE firming & refreshing eye roll-on & an ALOE EYE DEFENCE moisturising cream-gel. Pomegranate eye roll-on is true to its name. After using it for a week, it helps me wake up in the morning. The steel roller is cold but very refreshing. With the colder days, it helped moisturize the area around my eyes, looks hydrated and less wrinkly. For $10, it's a bargain! The bottle & cap is very small and delicate and easy to store in your purse or cosmetic bag. The Wise Woman Eye cream was also a "first time try" for my mom as a Christmas gift. Original priced at $24, I got 2 for $10! Lastly, I snatched the Eye shadow makeup palette with a more earthy tone. The colors are good for when I go to work, and for school next year. One of my palettes I have are the same color, but in glitter form. So it isn't work/school appropriate.


The $25 tote with $110 worth of products are mainly ones which I rarely use. They include:    
SATSUMA body butter (200ml)
COCONUT BEAUTIFYING OIL (100ml)
ABSINTHE PURIFYING HAND BUTTER (100ml)
COCONUT SOAP
CRANBERRY JOY SHOWER GEL (250ml)
CAMOMILE GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER (250ml)
and VITAMIN E MOISTURING CREAM (15ml)
One thing about their products is they are gentle to the skin, which a number of products don't have that quality in today's time. Will be sharing my second order next time J

What was your Black Friday haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment