Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Personal piece: where was I in September?


Little did I realize, there's zero blog posts for September! 
Just to catch up of what I've been doing in the last month.

Landed in a co-op job late August. Super stoked to be working for the same company as my first co-op & learning more from the back end. Previous to this, I was working in the operational side contacting customers to schedule appointment for maintenance issues. This time, its more interesting. Working in the Burnaby office, I conduct investigations as to why equipment are not working the way they should. This meant digging in the database system and connecting the dots to formulate a story. Working with a team of analysts has enriched my experience so far. Just one month in, I am still discovering new patterns and stories everyday!

Finally got around to getting a parking pass to arriving early for work to do some cardio. Once I got used to driving around, will start some run next week. Really looking forward to it.

There's been so many new things happening, its like living a new lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment