Monday, August 5, 2013

Freebie Monday: Clean & Clear cleansing collection

On freebie Monday, I'll share some of the free things I got & ways you can get them too!
Big thanks to Klout for providing me with new products to try out! This time, Clean and Clear was in the mail! Yippee~

I used Clean and Clear when I was little. But some of their products didn't really fit with my skin type. I have slightly sensitive skin and irritation started occurring. I remember switching to different drug store brands during my puberty period. This collection is called morning burst. A line for morning use. The perk comes with a hydrating gel moisturizer, hydrating facial cleanser, and oil absorbing sheets. I have been using their oil absorbing sheets & works like a charm. It absorbs the excess oil on the face to reduce shine significantly. Highly recommended. 

Klout perks are mailed in these packages.
Really durable and protects the product from external damages.

The package came in three original size clean and clear products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment