Wednesday, June 26, 2013

London Drugs: Come Fly With Us Event

Came across this opportunity through Twitter about a week before my birthday (Yippee!). I enjoy shopping at London Drugs for cosmetics because they have a large selection of brands. In addition, there was always a sale going on which is perfect for college students, like me. Sometimes I need good quality cosmetics to put on for business networking events. Due to the nature of my studies, I have become more aware in the
heavy marketing used in this industry. 

When I heard about the event, I was thrilled to attend. As a part-time blogger, I love to share and record my findings. At first I was a little hesitant, but Cynnamon is an amazing lady who helped arrange my transportation after we went on an email conversation for several hours. (Coincidentally, I had class and meeting that night ><) 


On the day of, it was my first time taking the helijet across the waters to Richmond. I have taken the plane many times, but a private helijet was definitely my first. After the helijet, there was a Limousine ride to the destination (LAC), too cool!! 




As soon as I stepped into the venue, it was beyond what I have expected. 
Similar to a convention, there were different booths which showcased their brand and upcoming products. On top of that, there was also a bar situated in the middle for guests to enjoy a complementary drink. The color theme of the event was White which provided an exceptional taste of elegance. The event was well executed with well-coordinated partners and transportation. 


There were some brands which I personally really liked such as Revlon, NYX, and Conair. Some brands I am really excited to try out were Lise Watier, Annabelle, John Freida, Layla Cosmetics, LASHEM. Will be blogging them in the next few posts. 

Stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment